‘Br. C. Selvam and Mrs. X. Espirith Selvam Law Endowment’ to support a meritorious male
student hailing from Tamil Nadu every year until graduation.
Created by Ms. Giruba Beulah, a Senior Software Engineering Manager, Walmart, in the memory of her deceased parents.
The criteria of ‘Br. C. Selvam and Mrs. X. Espirith Selvam Law Endowment’ are as follows:
• The student must be a meritorious male student from poor economic background.
• The student must hail from Tamil Nadu.
• The student can be from any caste but must have Tamil as a first or second language in school or should be an Anglo-Indian, with Tamil origins.
• If the student has failed in any subject, then a new male student with the same criteria should be selected for the scholarship.
• Intimation should be given to the donor about the student chosen, along with any other details, the university feels appropriate.